Sunday, February 17, 2008

Summarizing my thoughts

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Nothing really surprised me, but I am happy with what I learned.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I thought the program itself was very educational and I can't think of any way to improve it, except to have less exercises and break it up more over a year or something.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
I would, but again, I think 30 things is a bit overwhelming. I think mabye 10 things with 2 months every 6 months would be sufficient.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers, and evolved as a lifelong learner.